Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Life's Soundtrack

My dear ginger friend Sorshanik showed me this, and I have to do it!!  I know this isn't about reading, but it's cool!  I loves me some music, if you do just set your mp3 player (mine's a Sansa--I HATE Sansa Stark--Clip) to shuffle and go at it!  Warning, this may be Beatles heavy.  They make up the bulk of my mp3s.

Opening Credits:
Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows- The Beatles, Love (This works)

Waking Up:
Yesterday- The Beatles (Interesting set up)

First Steps:
Go All The Way [Into Twilight]- Perry Farrell (suiting)

First Pet:
Time Bomb- Rancid (Pets can be...)

First Day At School:
I'm a Loser- The Beatles (HAHAHA My self esteem!)

First Friend:
Devil in Her Heart- The Beatles (hahaha OK)

First High School Exam:
It Won't Be Long- The Beatles (Ok, I'll take it)


Falling In Love:
Pushit- TOOL (this is perverse)


Getting Your License to Drive:
Lock, Step and Gone- Rancid (I don't have a license, so this works)


Loss of Virginity:
The 11th Hour- Rancid (I still have my virginity, so this hour has yet to come)


Your Archenemy:
Dengar's Dumptruck- mc chris (this works...  or would if I was Han Solo)


Fight Song:
Good Night, Good Night- Hot Hot Heat (Hehehe I would say this instead of fighting)


Breaking Up:
The Long and Winding Road- The Beatles (OK... suitable. I've not had a break-up or relationship)


Prom:
Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton (suitable prom song, but I never went to prom)

Life's Okay:
Pickin' It Up- Hot Hot Heat (HAH!  Wonderful!)


Mental Breakdown:
Don't You Remember- Adele (this is really suiting.  Absolutely...  :/  Can't listen to this one.  Makes me cry)


Getting Back Together:
Back in the U.S.S.R- The Beatles (HAHAHAHA!  Nice!)


Wedding:
You've Really Got a Hold On Me- The Beatles (interesting)


Birth of Child:
Across the Universe- The Beatles (Awwww... :) )


Final Battle:
Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth)- George Harrison (I am lover, not a fighter)


Death Scene:
Will Become Silhouettes- The Postal Service (YES!  YES!)


Funeral Song:
Fixing a Hole- The Beatles (more like filling a hole... HAHAHAH)


End Credits:
Savoy Truffle- The Beatles (it's a zany song!  LOVE IT!)


After Credits Secret Scene:
Oh My My- Ringo Starr (because my life was THAT fucked up!)

3 comments:

  1. Ok. HILARIOUS! Loved the wedding one. Suitable! What I have learned from our Life Soundtracks is that you should NOT hang out with me, dear. You are sweet and peaceful. I am sleazy and forward with anger issues. LMFaO RUN JOHN RUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SHOULD hang out with you! I need more "bad" influences in my life. I have a hard time believing that you are sleazy! Being forward is anger is OK. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am a victorian lady at least half the time. Perhaps thats the side you should be friends with and leave the sleazy soundtrack girl alone. LOL

    ReplyDelete