Thursday, December 1, 2011

Interesting Prospect

I was just checking my e-mail today, and I found two pretty interesting e-mails.  Both of the came from Harper Collins Publishing, and both of them offered me a chance to receive some review copies of some upcoming books.  These both caught my attention rather easily, for sure!

The first e-mail I looked at was for a single book called A Tiny Book of Tiny Stories by hitRECord (which went through Harper Collins.)  I sent along word that I would like to give it a look, and would review it.  Further on in my inbox, I came across a second email that had a list of books (from which I could choose up the three to review). 

I figured "why the hell not?".  So I opted to read two--which were the two that most interested me.  I just wonder how I got picked for this?  I haven't done any real book reviews here (yet).  I am still very interested in the idea, however, and will gladly review if I am asked!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Lucky you. Reviewing books is lovely businesss. I adore it myself. :-)

    Sorshanik

    ReplyDelete