Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Book Related Movie: The Hobbit


I know there is the whole spiel about books being better than movies, etc.  I, for one, greatly enjoyed the Lord of the Rings films.  I thought that they were excellent adaptations.  The Fellowship of the Ring even came out on my 21st birthday, which thrilled me to no end.

So I decided to share with you the gorgeous trailer to the film(s) based on J.R.R Tolkein's The Hobbit!  Maybe one of them will be released on my next birthday (32nd...UGH!)  At any rate, I know how I will be celebrating it when it rolls around.

1 comment:

  1. The LOTR movies were cinematically breathtaking and I was, and still am, in love with them. The Hobbit was a fav book of mine in my youth-ier days. This trailer is fantastic. The look and feel is both comfortable (we know many places and faces) and exciting (new places and faces!)for me. I am NOT OK with waiting until December 2012, but at least it comes out before the end of the world on 12/21. ;-)

    ReplyDelete