Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Current Review Read for March 2012/Upcoming Posts

As I mentioned before, I get review copies of books from Harper Collins. This month I chose A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving. I have started it already, and am currently enjoying it. 

I have read a number of books over the past month or so, and will be writing posts about them. I have two upcoming posts (just to get posts up there) using reviews I wrote (read: painstakingly typed on a cell phone keyboard) for Good Reads.

The two aforementioned posts will be on John Connolly's The Infernals and Clyde Edgerton's Redeye. They were both great novels. I also have to write a review of Haruki Murakami's 1Q84, which is my new favorite of his works!

I look forward to sharing my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment